[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Stress test problem

Luis Alfredo Morales Lora luisalfredo_ml31 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:15:40 CEST 2011

Hello,
Thanks for your responses Flavio and Brett,

I'm using version 3.1 and I've also tried version 3.2 and I have the same problem in both. I used the -trace_err to see what the errors where, and the problem is that while Sipp is expecting a particular response, it receives another, for example, while expecting and acknowledge it receives an OK. I used wireshark to see what was happening, and i saw that the Opensips server introduces a little delay  in sending each response, but what I don't understand is why with such a small call rate I'm having this problem.

Luis Morales.