[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips rtpproxy and nat traversal for invite without register

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Fri Sep 9 16:00:18 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander,

When I try to open the diagram you sent, I receive the following error:

Error 500

java.io.IOException: Operation not permitted
Message: Operation not permitted
RequestURI: /file/n6775967/sip_flow.jpg
Server: n2.nabble.com

Please provide a valid image so we can investigate your scenario.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer