[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible MYQL B2B problem?

Lee Archer Lee.Archer at thebigword.com
Thu Sep 8 13:03:49 CEST 2011

Hi all, I am using the b2b entities and logic modules and keep seeing the following in the log:

/usr/local/sbin/opensips[2642]: CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_real_query: driver error (1062): Duplicate entry '414.0' for key 2
/usr/local/sbin/opensips[2642]: ERROR:core:db_do_insert: error while submitting query
/usr/local/sbin/opensips[2642]: ERROR:b2b_logic:b2b_logic_dump: Sql insert failed

Is it something to worry about and what problems could I encounter?  I've done some searching but haven't found much hence the question to the group.  Is it correct to assume the call will be dropped?

Thanks

Lee