[OpenSIPS-Users] Reg CDRView not showing any data

Abhishek Jain cooljain007 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:11:00 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
 I am trying to use Opensips Control Panel for OPENSIPS. I am able to use
Dispatcher , Add Admin List Admins but i also want to use CDRViewer. But
that is not showing any data. I tried to make severakl changes in Config
file, I have created table an MySQL added a new column as written in
Document but still i am not able to get any data. Wven i tried to check the
acc table in opensips database.. Kindly suggest what else to check as i am
struggling from last 3 days !

--
Regards
Abhishek Jain