[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting different registration periods

Ian Buckner ian.buckner1 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:52:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

anyone got any thoughts on how I might manage to set different registration expiry times for certain users. Use case is users connecting over WiFi require much shorter registration periods.

I can easily detect if the user is on WiFi by looking for this header in my route function for REGISTER messages:

	P-Access-Network-Info: IEEE-802.11a

I was thinking I might need to update the Expires header value and redeliver the message to OpenSips again for processing. Not sure thats right though.

Input very much appreciated.

cheers,

Ian