[OpenSIPS-Users] Pre append area code to dialed phone number

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Sep 2 02:40:24 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Mike O'Connor <mike at oeg.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Brett
>
> So I need to rewrite the R-URI, the command which does this is
> 'rewriteuser' which only touches the actual phone number in the
> sip:1233 at domain.

Mike,
I'd just avoid using rewriteuser altogether. Instead use $rU which is the
userpart of the RURI and is a R/W variable.

The docs for uac_replace_to (same as from) are here:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/uac#id292749

I think you just have to rebuild an entire valid URI for this function, you
can't just rewrite the userpart like you can with the RURI. Someone correct
me if I'm wrong. Feature request, hint hint..