No subject

Wed Oct 26 15:22:07 CEST 2011

So the Reason header is different, this is true.

If I read the TM docs:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id293417

0x08 - If the request is a CANCEL, trust and pass further the Reason header
from the received CANCEL - shortly, will propagate the Reason header.=20

So I presume the Reason header should be sent to the ATA with ie. a
t_relay(0x08), but not with a t_relay() or a t_relay(0x05), please correct
me if i'm wrong.

The question still is: How can I push a Cancel without a Reason header to
the ATA, even if the original headers contain a Reason header?