[OpenSIPS-Users] Restricting Max Contacts but allowing Softphone

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Oct 27 13:12:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

Just an idea, maybe you can use the is_other_contact() function exported
by the registrar module [1], and somehow differentiate at IP level the
Deskphone from the Softphone, and reject registrations based on the
func's result. Though I'm not really sure if this is possible in your
case...

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id293043

Regards,

Vlad Paiu