[OpenSIPS-Users] Restricting Max Contacts but allowing Softphone

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:54:31 CEST 2011

I was wondering if it was possible to do the following scenario

I want to make sure that DeskphoneA can only have one contact entry in the
Location table but that contact entry has to be the most up-to-date in case
the deskphone loses power or internet connectivity. Therefore I need to use
the "f" flag in the save() function. I would also like for a SoftphoneA to
be able to register and have a contact entry that is the most up-to-date in
case the softphone laptop loses power or internet connectivity.

How can I achieve this? If I do save("location","fc2") then this might
allow for DeskphoneA and SoftphoneA to be registered at the same time, but
there is no guarantee that the deskphone won't overwrite the softphone and
vice versa.