[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Key-Value Interface

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Oct 21 13:39:02 CEST 2011

Hello,

Aside from the script documentation located at [1], we also added a
documentation on how to build modules that want to use Key-Value type
back-ends, on top of the newly added Interface.

Currently,on the trunk branch, the cachedb/example/ folder holds an
example module that uses the Interface to transparently operate on a
Key-Value type back-end.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutKvinterface

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer