[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence realtime in-DB's modifications

BNML bnml+opensips at andrexen.com
Thu Oct 20 16:12:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

Building a platform for integrated presence within opensips, i had a
look at the possibility to store XML document for default presence's
state (presence_xml's module section 1.3.4. : pidf_manipulation).

This is working as expected, but my concern is about alteration of
publish'ed informations. Those, are store in the "presentity" table.

Do we have any possibility to modify the document in the database, and
maybe trigger an event (maybe using mi) to trigger the refresh for that
particular user ?

The goal is to force the presence's state of one buddie over what he
previously publish'ed.

Thanks, regard