[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.7+tls problems

yufei.tao yufei.tao at redembedded.com
Tue Oct 18 10:42:04 CEST 2011

Need to clarify my previous message on opensips TLS problems:

* The problems I described were with 1.6.4
* for 1.7 I didn't manage to get one registration through before the TCP connection was dropped

So may be worth keeping an eye on your syslog for 'bad record mac' error, esp if you have many users on TLS. As once this error has occurred, opensips will be dragging on with reduced TCP handling capacity until it is completely unusable on TCP but seemed still OK for UDP.

Yufei

Message: 1