[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting destination uri

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 17 11:47:24 CEST 2011

Hello,

You could call create_dialog() on the initial INVITE, then catch the 200
OK and do
    $dlg_val(200ok_ip)=$si;
and when the ACK hits do
    $dd = $dlg_val(200ok_ip);

But this will mess up your routing for standard compliant UACs. So try
to somehow identify the buggy clients ( maybe with the User-Agent:
header ) and only perform this for those cases.

Regards.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer