[OpenSIPS-Users] Event module setup

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Wed Nov 30 15:27:35 CET 2011

Hi, Pete!

I think that registering an event notification using the event_datagram
module requires a timeout, but the event_rabbitmq doesn't. But what you
can do is to subscribe the command directly from OpenSIPS script. There
if you don't specify a timeout, the subscriber will be registered
forever. You can find more information here[1]

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn#toc148

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer