[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 29 11:29:47 CET 2011

Hi,

There is nothing like "compiling an opensips script or so".....

the "-c" flag is for check the validity of opensips script, without
actually starting opensips

the "-f file" is specifying opensips which file to use as script file.
if you do not specify, a default one will be loaded (in etc/ dir, in the
installation path).

On 11/28/2011 08:44 PM, M.Abdulaziz wrote:
> Hello Bogdan
>
> I'm very Sorry I forgot to mention that I commented these fuctions they are
> not working at all.
>

> Thank you for helping.
>
> When I compile it again
>
>> opensips -c -f registrar.cfg
> udp:listening 192.168.1.69:5060
>
> the error is gone and it starts to listen to the port
>
> but when I compile for errors
>
>> opensips -c registrar.cfg
> The same errors still appear not only for this cfg file but when I run this
> command with any cfg file??
>

> I'm over this problem now since the listen has started I assumed that it is
> OK to ignore this error. but the registrar.cfg is not reacting at all I
> don't know why?
>
> When I run the follwing command:
>
>> sipp 192.168.1.69:5060 -sf uac-reg.xml -inf users.txt
>
> I got no reaction :( from opensips. is there anything wrong I am doing but
> not noticing??
>
> I attached my files hope you help me.
>
> I really appreciate your help
>
> http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7039884/registrar.cfg