[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify To:'s field and forward

spady spady77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:41:09 CET 2011

Hi Osiris, thanks for reply.
I need to modify TO field because this Fax Server has to be used by several
companies. Each company should use own lines. This Fax server cannot do that
for example by setting a profile and assign to that profile a specific
outbound lines.. So, what i should do, is pass to PBX a prefix ( es: 87019 )
that is specific for a outbound line. ( "0" is a common prefix for all... so
I cannot pass it to PBX. In this case will be used always same lines. Hope
it's more clear now ).

Btw  what [hidden mail] stand for?
So done this, I will have a new INVITE with TO modified, right?
Mmmm I realized right now that the real SIP trace will not be like posted.
What I posted is taken without OPENSIPS. In my scenario, into TO filed there
will be,for istance,
To: sip:00522375568 at 10.9.6.3:5060 but " 10.9.6.3" is OpenSIPS server, and
not PBX.
Can I also change it with PBX's IP???? because at the end the fax call has
to be processed by PBX ( T38 stream ).

Best regards