[OpenSIPS-Users] LRN dips with Dynamic Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 22 15:27:23 CET 2011

Hi Kpirlo,

When sending the call to the dip provider, use a failure route in order
to catch the 3xx reply you get back. In the failure route, use the
uac_redirect module with the get_redirects() function
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/uac_redirect.html#id250367)
in order to extract the redirect contacts from the reply and push them
as new destinations.

On 11/20/2011 08:04 PM, Kpirlo wrote:
> We are currently using the Dynamic routing module for our least cost
> routing.
>
> Now we are looking at implementing an LRN dipping service, where we
> will send the call to a dip provider first and receive a 302 redirect
> back which will have the LRN returned in the contact header as "rn="
> if the number has been ported or will include ";npdi"  in the contact
> header if it has not been ported.
>
> Im asking for any advice anyone has on how to implement this and how
> it could work with dymanic routing to choose the route based on rn if
> available, but actually send the call using the original "to" number.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help.
>
> Kent

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"