[OpenSIPS-Users] LRN dips with Dynamic Routing

Kpirlo kpirlo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:04:33 CET 2011

We are currently using the Dynamic routing module for our least cost
routing.

Now we are looking at implementing an LRN dipping service, where we will
send the call to a dip provider first and receive a 302 redirect back which
will have the LRN returned in the contact header as "rn=" if the number has
been ported or will include ";npdi"  in the contact header if it has not
been ported.

Im asking for any advice anyone has on how to implement this and how it
could work with dymanic routing to choose the route based on rn if
available, but actually send the call using the original "to" number.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kent