[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy and tm error in opensips 1.7 stable

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:41:41 CET 2011

Hi All,
I am referring to the post pasted below:
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2011-October/019440.html

Is there any suggested fix for this problem temporary or permanent since I
faced the same problem when put into production on high load but could not
reproduce the problem in the test environment. I would like to upgrade to
1.7 stable version to use some upgraded features but mediaproxy still
remains a critical part of my configuration.

Thanks for any information on the topic above.

--- Jayesh