[OpenSIPS-Users] Permissions and Accounting

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:21:29 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

We are configuring opensips to handle permissions, and accounting on
the database.
As for the permissions, I am reciving the following error however, not
clear on if they
need to exist?

file not found: /usr/local/etc/opensips/permissions.allow
Nov 15 21:11:32 [1579] INFO:permissions:mod_init: default allow file
(/usr/local/etc/opensips/permissions.allow) not found => empty rule
set

In respect to accounting, we have everything configured:

# ----- acc params -----
/* what sepcial events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
# modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)
/* uncomment the following lines to enable DB accounting also */
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://user:pass@db.test.com/opensips")
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "from_uri=$fu; to_uri=$tu")
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "caller_id=$fu; calee_id=$tu")

The database interaction is fine with everything else. Oh, and "report_ack"
is no longer valid?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.