[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance not releasing resources

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:33:11 CET 2011

I will have to try that next time it happens, the problem is I hope
there wont be a next time, I need it fixed before next time :-)
the db mode is set to 1 "modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)"

I checked my database I currently have 177 dialogs even though there
is only 2 calls in the system, how do I set the system to release them
when the call is finished?

S. Rosenberg