[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance not releasing resources

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:11:00 CET 2011

I'm using opensips as a loadbalancer for 2 asterisk servers, almost
every day the system stops accepting new calls and when I run
"opensipsctl fifo lb_list" it says "Resource:: pstn max=50 load=50"
for both servers, even though there is no calls on either system, how
can I know whats causing the system to think there are calls while
there is no calls, and what can I do to fix it?

when I do a restart on opensips it clears the calls.

thanks
S. Rosenberg