[OpenSIPS-Users] Unable to make the load balancer work

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Nov 9 17:13:51 CET 2011

Hello,

Please check in the Makefile, the 'exclude_modules?=' line. There you
have listed all the modules that have external dependencies, and that
are not compiled by default. If you need db_mysql and you have installed
libmysqlclient-dev, you can safely remove db_mysql from that list. The
same applies for mi_xmlrpc and others.

Also, what do you mean by 'to specify an OpenSIPS debug file is var log?' ?

Regrards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer

On 11/09/2011 04:25 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Maysoon,
>
> OpenSIPS is not started. I am actually having the same problem, and
> compiled opensips using:
>
> make prefix=/usr/local include_modules="db_mysql xlog dialog mi_xmlrpc
> dlg_flag load_balancer" modules
> make prefix=/usr/local include_modules="db_mysql xlog dialog mi_xmlrpc
> dlg_flag load_balancer" install
>
> I gave up last night, and just starting to look at it again today.
> Let's keep each other updated.
> List, is there anyway to specify an OpenSIPS debug file is var log?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ninus.
>
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Maysoon Aaziz Alduwais
> <malduwais1 at ksu.edu.sa>  wrote:
>>
>> Hello Mr. Paiu&  Mr. Khamis,
>>
>> Thank you both for your instant responses.
>>

>> I don't know if the packets reached the balancer but I don't think so.
>>
>> Because when I compiled the load_balancer.cfg it gives me the following error:
>>
>> [2920] ERROR: core: yyparse: module 'mi_xmlrpc.so' not found.
>>
>> Then I search for it in my computer but I couldn't found it. I found only 'mi_xmlrpc.c' , 'mi_xmlrpc.h', and 'mi_xmlrpc.xml'
>>
>> Thank you,

>>> opensips(Load Balancer):192.168.1.69:5060
>>> opensips(Proxy1):192.168.1.69:5061
>>> opensips(Proxy2):192.168.1.69:5062
>>> sipp(UAS1):192.168.1.70:5060