[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool not showing CDRs

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:51:49 CET 2011

Hi folks,

Recently we installed a CDRTool (v. 8.2.2) with a remote freeradius-xs
(1.1.7-4) that receives accounting requests from an opensips (1.7.0). The
problem is that when I try to visualize the calls in the CDRTool web
interface (callsearch.phtml), no call is presented though you can see the
data is retrived (capturing with ngrep I can see the mySQL data arriving to
CDRTool instance) and if you export the results to a file (Export results
to file) then you can see the information.

I've tried several browsers (firefox, chrome, opera) but in none of them
the detail of the calls appears.

Can anyone point me where to look to find an solve the problem?

Thank you very much in advance,
Samuel.