[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_dialoginfo for BLF presence (event: dialog) with multi-domain support

Jarrod Baumann jarrodlb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:09:20 CET 2011

I am attempting to setup presence with OpenSIPS using the
presence/presence_dialoginfo/pua/pua_dialoginfo/dialog info with
OpenSIPS-1.7.0-tls STABLE release.

I have all of the modules loaded, and SUBSCRIBE messages are received and
stored in the 'active_watchers' tables, showing the proper information.
 However, when new calls are placed, NOTIFY events are _NOT_ sent to the
active watcher UAs and I am unable to determine why.  Since this is 1.7, I
am using "create_dialog();" on new INVITE methods (i.e. not dlg_flag).

Is there something I am missing because I have multiple domains?

Thanks,

Jrod