[OpenSIPS-Users] Missing calls in CDR

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Nov 4 11:01:22 CET 2011

Hello,

How exactly do you determine that there are missing CDRs ?

After testing, the query buffering seemed to be working OK, but it might
be an issue here. If you handle alot of traffic, you can set the
query_flush_time to a bigger value, and maybe also increase the
query_buffer_size. How big of a traffic are you dealing with ?

Can you replicate a scenario where you make a call and, even after
query_flush_time seconds you do not see the CDR in the DB ?

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer