[OpenSIPS-Users] New Member Saying Hello

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:55:58 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

We are looking to use OpenSIPs to:

* As a proxy between our clients, and our SIP Trunk Providers.
Basically allowing us to provide
Wholease SIP Termintation services.
* As a load balancer to our media servers. We are using
Asterisk+a2billing to provide long distance
services.

We just had a lovely experience getting the LinuxHA cluster stack
working on our servers, and
now turning our efforts to OpenSIPS. A warm welcome, and list of links
to get us started would
be greatly appreciated.

One of the employees here seems to think that OpenSIPS has a more
advanced LB module than
Kamilio. I was under the impression they both fork from OpenSER. Could
anyone shine some light
please.

Also, is there a planned release in the real near future or is the
latest stable version good to go?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.