[OpenSIPS-Users] changing dialog timeout value on the fly

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Nov 1 10:14:55 CET 2011

Hello,

 From the script, you can alter the timeout_avp value at any time after
the dialog is established. Unfortunately, you cannot modify AVP values
through FIFO.

What you can do is use avp_db_load [1] so that you can set the value of
an AVP from what you have in DB. So your external APP would have to
insert into a DB the new timeout_avp value.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/avpops.html#id250328

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer