[OpenSIPS-Users] Restricting Max Contacts but allowing Softphone

ccppprogrammer ccppprogrammer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:21:47 CET 2011

I have the same problem with some UAC.
To resolve that issue I added this to my config:

        if($ua =~ "(dlink)|(MP204)")
        {
                if (!save("location","rp1"))
                {
                        sl_reply_error();
                        exit;
                }
                append_to_reply("Contact: $ct;expires=$hdr(Expires)\r\n");
                sl_send_reply("200","OK");
        }
        else
        {
                if(!save("location"))
                {
                        xlog("L_ERR", "[02] Saving contact failed - M=$rm
RURI=$ru F=$fu T=$tu IP=$si ID=$ci\n");
                        sl_reply_error();
                        exit;
                }