[OpenSIPS-Users] media-dispatcher and media relay connection problem

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri May 27 09:35:00 CEST 2011

If you install from sources you must have enough experience and willingness to cope with all the differences that may appear compared with a stock distribution. Tomorrow you may bump into a different set of problems depending on environment, OS version and system libraries.

MediaProxy software itself is well documented in this respect and the fact that you have failed to perform an installation on your particular system does not mean that the software is poorly documented, but the contrary.

Adrian