[OpenSIPS-Users] Integration between OpenXCAP and OpenSIPS

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 24 09:39:39 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 09:03 +0200, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> This is a error message coming from Jitsi, you'll probably get better answers if you ask in their support mailing list.

I think that the problem is the opensips server is not responding
properly, or his url for xcap in jitsi is not right.  I set up kamailio
tonight (similar history of code) and it worked out of the box with xcap
+ jitsi.  Granted I am not doing anything particularly special, but that
indicates that jitsi itself works when everything is properly
configured.

--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
website:  http://www.0xdecafbad.com