[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips => SEMS(voicemail)

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu May 19 11:40:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

The sems example uses variables which are setup at "serweb".
(email/language/...)
These should be set in opensips config (maybe taken from database/
whatever...)

There are variables in opensips containing some of the values you could
use like the request domain / from uri / ...

http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16

here is a simple real life example:

avp_db_query("select email_address FROM subscriber WHERE username =
'$rU'","$avp(s:677)");

append_hf("P-App-Param:
eml=$avp(s:677);mod=voicemail;lng=english;snd=$fU;dom=$Ri\r\n");

Best Regards

Max M.