[OpenSIPS-Users] Killing confirmed no-ack dialogs

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:10:36 CEST 2011

I just tried to set up my script this way and it is not working.  I have set
it up so that during the INVITE the timeout_avp gets set to 120 seconds.
Then when the message is an ACK I set the timeout_avp to 7200 seconds.  When
I make a call to test the call will only stay up for 2 minutes.  I know that
my second declaration of timeout_avp is being executed since I did the
following

modparam("dialog", "timeout_avp", "$avp(i:30)")
modparam("dialog", "bye_on_timeout_flag", 30)

if (has_totag()) {
              if (loose_route()) {

                        if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                # The dialog has reached 4th step in setting
up the call
                                # so everything should be good.  We want to
go ahead and
                                # set the dialog timeout to something high
now
xlog("L_INFO", "Main Route Just set Timeout to 7200: Call [$rm] rU[$rU]
fU[$fU]\n");
                                $avp(i:30)=7200;
                                setflag(30);
                        }