[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting and tcp transport

nick at uni-petrol.com nick at uni-petrol.com
Fri May 6 10:48:11 CEST 2011

UAC--udp--UAS--tcp--UAS

Additional information: it's only happens
when UAC send INVITE with ";transport=udp" attribute:

INVITE
sip:xxxxxxx at sip.domain.com;transport=udp SIP/2.0

So question is how to
avoid appending transport attribute that come from UAC when forwarding
this INVITE to upstream UAS?

Thanks in advance.

On Fri, 06 May 2011
11:56:02 +0400, nick at uni-petrol.com wrote:

> Dear All!
>
> After
upgrading from opensips 1.6.4 to latest trunk I have error when call
goes through SIP TCP gateway with transport=tcp.

> Opensips append
";transport=udp" to INVITE requests even when I specify diefferent
transport in dr_gateways.

sip:xxxxxxx at x.x.x.x:5060;transport=tcp;transport=udp SIP/2.0

> My
dr_gateways table have record:

> # select * from dr_gateways;

gwid | type | address | strip | pri_prefix | attrs | probe_mode |
description

1 | 0 | x.x.x.x:5060;transport=tcp | 0 | | | 0 |