[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy remove unknown session errors

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed May 4 17:14:16 CEST 2011

Hi Dave,

I'm running dlg_match_mode at 1 to use the DID token, failing over to SIP matching if the DID match fails.  This the most "compatible" method, no?

I also specify a 6 hour default_timeout.  What I don't see are corresponding messages in the log indicating these dialogs are timing out, something I'd expect if the BYE weren't matching.  I have an xlog in local_route that hits when the dialogs to time out.

What I didn't do very well was indicate that the 328 I counted yesterday was a relatively small percentage of the total number of dialogs/calls being relayed.  If there is something I can do about them, excellent.  If not, I won't lose sleep.

- Jeff