[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips account: Local calls => Proxy authentication required

Duong Manh Truong ngoahotanglongbk at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:05:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,

After successfully installation of Opensips, my extensions can dial to each
other  (local call)
example: ext 1000 can dial to ext 1001

Then i configure Opensips to go to PSTN through Asterisk (gateway) by using
rewritehostport function and "address" table in "opensips" database
(for Asterisk server IP)

Now, i can call from Opensips to PSTN over Asterisk but.....for local calls
(1000 call 1001),
there're always the message "*Proxy authentication required*" in Xlite
screen ???

I type "opensipsctl online" and find that both of 2 exts are online ???

Please tell me how to deal with this matter?
( I attached my opensips.conf file in this email)