[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue in displaying the CDRs in callsearch

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Mon May 2 12:28:09 CEST 2011

Hi Tushar,

I've never seen this error and could be related to a couple of things.
To get more
insight in what is causing this you could enable the error messages
which are default
disabled.

To do this you need to comment $errorReporting=1 in the CDRTool. After
this you should see
errors (if there are errors) in syslog for the rating engine and in the
apache error log for the
webinterface.

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes