[OpenSIPS-Users] Need ideas to tamper with CSeq

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Thu Mar 31 03:20:36 CEST 2011

Cinthia,

The CSeq needs to be changed before it hits opensips. So you could do
something where if the cancel is not matched, lookup the right cseq
using a memcache lookup (that you stored during the accepted invite)
and send it out to it self with the modified CSeq. I wouldn't be
surprised if this too doesn't work since it would be coming from
itself rather than the ATA like the INVITE. Might be worth a try
though.

Dave