[OpenSIPS-Users] Need ideas to tamper with CSeq

Cindy Leung cinthia721 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:21:40 CEST 2011

I know I'm doing something bad here.  However, we are having a problem with one of the SIP phones that we support.  When it sends out an INVITE and then CANCEL, the CANCEL is not being forwarded.  We are suspecting that it is caused by a wrong CSeq value.

INVITE #1 gets challenged.
INVITE #2 accepted.
CANCEL is sent, but CSeq is the same as the one in INVITE #1.

It is less than ideal for us to contact their support and we'd like to get it fixed asap.  I've tried subst(), remove_hf and append_hf to play with CSeq with no luck.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Cinthia