[OpenSIPS-Users] media-relay exception

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 28 16:57:00 CEST 2011

On 28/3/11 12:55 PM, nick at uni-petrol.com wrote:
> Dear All.
>

> I'm running mediaproxy inside ovz container.
> During establishing audio+video call media-relay caught exception but
> after that media stream established and work well.
> Is it know bug / feature?
>
> OS: CentOS 5.5 x86_64
> MediaProxy Relay 2.4.4
> opensips 1.6.4-tls (x86_64/linux)
> Kernel: Linux mediaproxy-0-0 2.6.18-238.5.1.el5.028stab085.3 #1 SMP Mon
> Mar 21 20:05:12 MSK 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> # cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack | wc -l
> 6

Do you have the ip_tables module loaded? That would be the reason for
your failure. If you start the relay with the init file provided in the
debian directory the module is automatically loaded, else you'll need to
load it manually.

Also, I noticed you are using Python 2.4, which is no longer supported
in MediaProxy 2.4.x, so you'll probably have other exceptions (not
related to the problem you described) because of this as well.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects