[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Control Pannel does not take effect into Opensips Server

Duong Manh Truong ngoahotanglongbk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:35:25 CET 2011

Thank David,
But i found that in my opensips.cfg file:
"
*# ----- usrloc params -----
*
*# modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)*
*/* uncomment the following lines if you want to enable DB persistency*
*   for location entries */*
*modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)*
*modparam("usrloc", "db_url",*
* "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")*
"
So i think that my "db_mode" is not the cause of my failed CP
" *2 - Write-Back scheme. This is a combination of previous two schemes. All
changes are made to memory and database synchronization is done in the
timer. The timer deletes all expired contacts and flushes all modified or
new contacts to database. Use this scheme if you encounter high-load peaks
and want them to process as fast as possible. The mode will not help at all
if the load is high all the time. Also, latency of this mode is much lower
than latency of mode 1, but slightly higher than latency of mode *0."

My CP still does  not work :-( , even the simple function like "show online
user"  --- "no data found"
(While checking by using opensipsctl is ok)
 *opensipsctl online*
*database engine 'MYSQL' loaded*
*Control engine 'FIFO' loaded*
*1001*

Please tell me how to check my CP and its connection to Opensips server?

Thanks !

Message: 1