[OpenSIPS-Users] ClueCon 2011 Registration Open, Call For Speakers

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Mar 22 19:43:54 CET 2011

Greetings fellow open source VoIP users and developers!

We are happy to announce that ClueCon 2011 registration is now open. The
event will be held August 9-11, 2011 at the Sofitel Hotel in downtown
Chicago. Additionally, we are now accepting proposals for speaking topics.
If you or your organization would like to speak at ClueCon this year please
contact us with your ideas. Visit us at http://www.cluecon.com for
additional details on registration, speaking, or sponsorship opportunities.

Thank you to all the members of the open source telephony projects who have
supported ClueCon over the years. We hope to see you all again this coming
August!

Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team Member
http://www.cluecon.com