[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool group user

Antonio potxoka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:48:14 CET 2011

Hi

I see a scenario that I am not able to implement (I have not much
knowledge in cdrtool; is my first installation). At my company, each
user wants to assign a quota of 20 dollars/euro and once you have
consumed that amount, start to discount prepaid account of his
department (group). Is it possible to implement two types of prepaid
acounting (first deducted from the amount allocated to the user, and
once consumed start to deduct the amount of your group? I tried
searching online information (before disturbing), but I have not found
nothing. Thanks.

Greetings,
Anthony