[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP REGISTER to other servers with OpenSIPS 2.0?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Wed Mar 16 01:40:52 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 12:30 -0400, Ovidiu Sas wrote:

> This kind of scenarios are handled by the nat_traversal module:
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/nat_traversal.html#id292913
> Is there something that you are missing from the nat_traversal module?

No, this is a completely different situation to multi-proxy
registration. Our current solution uses a custom pjsip based daemon to
do the job of the registrant module and some perl to communicate from
OpenSIPS to it. We would prefer to do all of this in OpenSIPS, so we
would need both script and MI commands to manage the registrations of
the registrant module.

--
bye,
pabs