[OpenSIPS-Users] rtp_proxy_stream2uac and opensips-1.6.4

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Fri Mar 11 15:15:25 CET 2011

Hi Razvan,

rtpproxy -v
Basic version: 20040107
Extension 20050322: Support for multiple RTP streams and MOH
Extension 20060704: Support for extra parameter in the V command
Extension 20071116: Support for RTP re-packetization
Extension 20071218: Support for forking (copying) RTP stream
Extension 20080403: Support for RTP statistics querying
Extension 20081102: Support for setting codecs in the update/lookup command
Extension 20081224: Support for session timeout notifications

Flavio E. Goncalves