[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade from openser 1.3 to opensips 1.6

Andrew O. Zhukov gnugk at telegroup.com.ua
Wed Mar 2 07:35:51 CET 2011

On 03/01/2011 06:59 PM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> The README file has a straight forward example:
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/nathelper.html#id293550
>
> Let me know if that is not enough.

It's not enough.

openser use a pussle algorithm to inform rtp proxy when to start
rtp proxy.

As I undersand you simlify it using rtpproxy_offer->rtpproxy_answer.
Good job. Thanks.

If I'll keep old style algorthm and use
rtpproxy_answer instead of rtp_proxy
does the rtpproxy get a right parameters set or not?