[OpenSIPS-Users] SVN freeze - start testing 1.7

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 30 20:58:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm happy and proud to declare the freeze for the SVN trunk containing
OpenSIPS version 1.7 - this means there will no more code for new
feature - the code will be intensively and extensively tested and only
bug fixes will be allowed to SVN.

The plan is to have ~2 weeks of testing and on 12 of July to release the
OpenSIPS 1.7 beta release.

I want to thank you all who contributed with code, with patches, with
reports and testing - I see the result as a good job of the OpenSIPS
community.

Please start testing SVN trunk and report if you find any issue - Enjoy! ;)

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"