[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips loadbalancer with db_mysql

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:52:45 CEST 2011

when i try to make a call i get this in the opensips log:
 opensip1 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[32130]:
ERROR:load_balancer:do_load_balance: unknown resource in input string

I think its because my load_balancer table is empty but i do not know what
im supposed to put in there...

mysql> describe load_balancer;
+-------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field       | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id          | int(10) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| group_id    | int(11) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |                |
| dst_uri     | char(128)        | NO   | MUL | NULL    |                |
| resources   | char(255)        | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| probe_mode  | int(11) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |                |
| description | char(128)        | NO   |     |         |                |

Could someone fill me in on what is supposed to go in the table? I only have
1 FreeSWITCH box behind opensips.
Thanks.