[OpenSIPS-Users] Changing IP's and Data Centers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 27 13:43:14 CEST 2011

Hi Dovid,

Depends on the services / functionalities you have on main proxy, but
you can make a small proxy configuration just to relay everything to the
new address. Of course you need to take care of IP-based routing /
authentication, about nat traversal (if any), about registration part, etc.

Or you can simply setup on old IP an SIP redirect server pointing to the
new IP.

On 06/27/2011 10:26 AM, Dovid Bender wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We currently have a set up in one data center with OpenSipS listening
> on IP 200.200.200.200. In the new data center we have the same set up
> on IP: 201.201.201.201. We want to have a grace period for customers.
> Is there any way that we can sent 200.200.200.200 to forward all it's
> traffic to 201.201.201.201 ? I tried to do it in the past (forgot what
> routing logic I used) and it did not work with try to authenticate a
> user. Any pointers on how to configure something like this ?
> Thanks.
>
> Dovid

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"