[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy stream2uac using incorrect codec

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Wed Jun 22 15:29:20 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

Yes, you are right, RTPProxy starts the playback only if rtpproxy_answer
was called. I don't know why this was designed like that. Perhaps to be
sure that RTPProxy always sends media to the preferred codec.

Anyway, when a re-INVITE is triggered a Lookup command should be sent to
RTPProxy, and he will store the latest codec list.

Regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer